This sleeping bag will provide baby with a safe and comfortable sleeping environment.
- TOG 2.5 - thermal resistance index; usable all year round by adapting the way to dress baby according to the temperature of the room
- Tested in accordance with European standard EN 16781 - August 2018
- System of press studs for opening / closing
- Exterior and interior fabrics 100% organic cotton certified GOTS and OEKO-TEX 100
- 100% recycled polyester padding certified OEKO-TEX 100
Sleeping Bag — Organic Cotton — 6-18 months — by Andarta has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.
Andarta, a committed brand that offers safe baby creations that respect people and the environment.
Safety and Quality Requirements: Andarta creations successfully pass the tests of European standards. A real commitment in so far as these tests are not compulsary.
Careful Selection of Materials: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics, 100% recycled polyester filling, OEKO-TEX 100 certified.
Choice of Production Location: a workshop located in France and another in Portugal; selected for the quality of the workmanship and attention to detail.
Together, we move the lines!