Warm and soft charcoal baby sweatshirt in 100% GOTS certified ORGANIC sherpa. Snap at back for an easy fit.
Why choose our clothes :
- Our cotton is thick and resistant thanks to its sherpa 250gr/m²
- We select a cotton yarn that brings exceptional quality to our garments
- The qualities of our cotton make it incredibly soft
- We use high quality GOTS-certified organic colours to ensure that our garments are resistant to the wear and tear of time and multiple washings
- For more softness, our information is printed on the back, the fabric label is made of 100% organic cotton and our paper labels are made of recycled cardboard
- In order to be ORGANIC right to the end, our packaging is biodegradable
- For a total well-being, our entire production chain is certified fair trade
Sweatshirt — Slate Blue — Oak Tree — by La Queue Du Chat has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.
La Queue du Chat is a French brand of 100% organic cotton and fair trade clothing for children from 0 to 14 years old. Since its beginnings 15 years ago, La Queue du Chat thinks its creations by putting the priority on well-being, quality and durability.
Because we have always wanted to give meaning to what we manufacture, we have been committed since our beginnings to producing only items that are good and gentle for the planet, for the men and women who manufacture them and for the children who make them. carry.
From cotton growing to manufacturing, our clothes are GOTS, Fairtrade Textile Standard & SA8000 certified and our packaging is biodegradable.