These soft rompers are handmade from left over materials by very skilled seamstresses from rural Bangladesh. These products are not only handmade, they also comply with the Fairtrade principles. Which means that the women who make these products earn a fair salary which makes them more independent. In addition, these rompers are made of materials - left over materials - that would otherwise be thrown away. A real great story to give and also nice and soft and of good quality.
Perfect as a maternity gift.
- Available in 3 sizes: 0-2 months (50/56), 3-6 months (62/68), 7-12 months (74/80)
- Material: 100% soft cotton from left over materials
- Washing instructions: wash at 40 ° C and dry at medium temperature
- Packaging: this soft romper is in a beautiful box of recycled kraft cardboard
- This product is 100% fairly made in Bangladesh from a collaboration with Return to Sender
Sustainable Romper - "Locally grown" - With flying bee on the back from Noox City Kids has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.