This wooden rattle in the shape of a maraca is perfect for children from the age of 1 year. The handy shape made of natural beech wood fits in every child's hand. The nice, warm rattle tone gives the sound toy a wide range of uses. Whether in early musical education, parent-child courses or in kindergarten, you can bring the baby rattle to music everywhere. The children love them and always look forward to the playful motor skills exercises .
- Maracas rattles made of untreated beech wood
- Dimensions: Ø 45mm / length 130mm | Weight: 65g
- 1x MusikGlück cotton bag (in a savings pack of 10)
- Packaging: unpackaged & plastic-free
- Toy standard EN-71 tested
- For children from 1 year
- 100% made in Germany
- 100% materials from Germany used
Sustainable Maracas Rattle from MusikGlück has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.