One can never have too many beanies for winter! This one makes a perfect match with Matona's loop scarf and keeps the ears and head cosy and warm.
All details at a glance:
- Material: 10% recycled cashmere, 30% recycled extra fine wool, 30% recycled polyamide, 30% Tencel (Lyocell)
- Italian sustainable & environmental-friendly yarn
- Extremely soft & not itchy at all
- Height can be adjusted through folding the hem up more/less
- Available for baby and kids
- Happily made in Portugal
Matona is a small, family-run brand based in the Austrian Alps. Our focus lays on sustainability in all steps of the production process. The kids- and women's wear is produced in Portugal in small certified factories meeting the highest social and environmental standards. Here at Matona, we make functional and sustainable organic clothing for the whole family. With a special eye on the aesthetics – only using the best natural materials like organic cotton and very soft linen quality.
Estimated delivery time within Europe is 3-5 business days
Beanie — Grey — by Matona has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.