So what is it for..
In Dutch we call it 'knuffeldoekje'. It is a piece of soft cloth, not only practical for attaching a teat but more important, it plays an important role in the development of your child's social skills too. It's their first experience of having a friend, a buddy.
Story behind the product: #FriendshipMatters
Have you ever came across something that tickle your inner child and made you wish you had it when you was little? Well, you’ve found one here right in front of you :)
A hektik buddy is a baby first experience of having a friend, someone who is there for you.. no matter being burped, pinched, bitten, dragged over the floor or drooled all over.. a buddy stays. And that’s about it in essence: “yep, I like this one”, and you just do stuff with them. Cute cuddly buddy Flap the Rabbit. With his company you will never feel lonely :) Sometimes even to last forever. Hektik wishes you all to have buddies, the more the merrier… So pass it on!
By the way: the cute Indy posing with Flap the Rabbit photo was made by her awesome mother @eev
Handmade in Holland
Hektik products are being handmade with love and great care in Rotterdam. All our design and product development are being done in-house in our studio, also located in Rotterdam.
- Oekotex 100 certified
- Material: brushed cotton and Alpen fleece
- Oeko-tex 100 certified *
- Machine wash with 30 degrees
- Dimension: +/- 43 cm x +/- 29 cm
- Handmade in social responsible Sheltered Workshop in The Netherlands
- Hand printed in The Netherlands
* The Oeko-Tex system guarantees that the tested and certified textile is free from harmful substances that pose a risk to human health.