Welcome to the city, sweet little Frisian! In this cheerful romper, you can perfectly discover this beautiful province together. A super nice maternity gift, for example also in combination with our soft baby book Welcome in Friesland.
This romper is handmade from 100% cotton residual materials in Bangladesh according to Fairtrade principles. The women who work on our products receive a fair wage that allows them to be financially independent and able to provide for themselves and their families. They receive good health care, their children can go to school, they work under safe conditions and are trained internally. This way you have a beautiful product and they have a better life!
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-2 months (50/56) and 3-6 months (62/68)
- Material: 100% soft cotton from leftover materials
- Washing instructions: Wash at 40°C and dry at medium temperature
- Packaging: This soft romper comes in a beautiful box made of recycled kraft cardboard
- This product is 100% fairly made in Bangladesh from a collaboration with Return to Sender
Sustainable Baby Romper "Friesland" from Noox City Kids has out of 3 sustainability stars. Like all products on BOAS, this product is climate positive and it has at least one independent sustainability label. Read more about the ratings on our sustainability criteria page.