Hey there treasure hunters,
We've got some exciting news to share with you - we've just launched our latest feature that takes your second-hand shopping experience to the next level!
We call it Reverse Auction.
Save big on your next vintage jeans
Now, you heard about auctions, but you're probably wondering, "What the heck is Reverse Auction?"
Basically, it's a cool new way to get amazing deals on the stuff you want.
Unlike a traditional auction where prices start low and go up, on BOAS prices actually go down over time.
The more you wait, the lower the price gets.
Wait too long and someone else will snap it first.
What are the benefits for you?
- You get top-quality jeans at a big discount
- At BOAS, no 2 pairs are the same so you get a unique item
- Free shipping and returns within the EU and UK (and it's just €9 for the rest of the world)
- Get the thrill of finding second-hand gems and snatching them before others do, whenever and wherever suits you
- As with any purchase on BOAS, we donate all profits from your order to effective charities that help save kids' lives
How does it work?
- Find the jeans you like
- Check the price
- Make a decision - buy or wait:
- If you like the price --> add it to your cart and complete your purchase before someone else grabs it
- If you'd like to take your chance and wait --> check the countdown timer on the product page to know when the price drops
- Decided to wait?
We recommend that you bookmark the page or simply click on 'create price alert' (next to the timer) to fill in your details so that we can remind you once the price drops
We think Reverse Auction is a super fun and exciting way to shop, and we can't wait for you to try it out.
So, head on over to our vintage jeans collections to check out the latest auctions.
Your BOAS team
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do the prices drop in BOAS' Reverse Auction?
The prices drop every few hours until someone buys the product.
What happens if I wait too long and someone else buys the jeans?
If you wait too long and someone else buys the jeans before the price drops to your desired level, unfortunately, the product will no longer be available for purchase.
How can I be sure that I'm getting a good deal on BOAS' Reverse Auction?
You can rest assured that you're getting a great deal because the prices are dropping every few hours until someone buys the product. With the BOAS Reverse Auction you are guaranteed to purchase your jeans at a fraction of what a new item would have cost you.
Are the products on BOAS' Reverse Auction only available in limited quantities?
Yes, all products on BOAS' Reverse Auction are vintage and second-hand, so each item is unique and only available once. We recommend that you check in frequently to find a combination of model-size-color that you suits you.
What is the return policy for products purchased through BOAS' Reverse Auction?
We offer free returns within the EU and UK (US and Australia shipping for €10) for products purchased through BOAS' Reverse Auction, so you can shop with confidence.